*Please check your netwokr connection, and please check if your home WiFi is available.
1. iOS mobile can't connect to device WiFi
· Please check if there is a device WiFi connecting pop-up, if not you may connect from your WiFi list.
· Please check if the device WiFi indicator is blinking, then you may connect to the device WiFi manually from the WiFi list.
2. Not connect to home WiFi
You need connect to home WiFi manually.
3. Android mobile stops connecting at 50% completion
You may turn off the 4G network and try again.
4. Android mobile can't conntect to device WiFi by scaning the barcode
You need to connect manually.
5. Can't connect to the device
· Please check if your home WiFi password is correct.
· Please check if your home WiFi is 2.4G and not 5G. You may turn off the 5G signal before connecting WiFi.
· You need to choose the same region where the device purchased.
6. Faliure connection to device
Please press WiFi reset button and connect again.
7. Can't use network
You may connect to cellular network or home WiFi.
8. Device is offline on APP or can't connect to network
Make sure the WiFi connection is stable, check WiFi indicator:
Blinking-means in connecting process
Sign up & Enjoy an Exclusive Offer
Receive exclusive deals, special offers,cleaning tips, news, and more. Exclusions apply