|1. Gap cleaning brush: suitable for cleaning small gaps in cars, rooms or irregular surfaces, such as car seat cushions, car floor mats, wall corners, etc.;
2. Soft-bristle combination brush: The soft-bristle brush is suitable for cleaning the surface of the desktop, stool and window. Push the soft brush into an electrostatic brush, suitable for cleaning soft materials, such as curtains and fabric sofas;
3. Pet brush: suitable for cleaning pet hair.
|After stopping the machine, open the handle and slide forward, the filter element is automatically cleaned, and the bottom cover of the dust bucket is automatically opened to pour out the dirt.|
|Generally, we recommend you to empty the the dustbin before it reaches the "MAX" line.|
|All Tineco machines have a 2-year warranty against original defects in material and workmanship when used for private household purposes in accordance with the Tineco Instruction Manual. To get started with a warranty, please follow the following steps:
1. Contact Tineco Customer Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the your name, email, shipping address, proof of purchase, and the details of your warranty issue.
2. Customer Service will issue out a return label for the part that needs to be replaced.
3. You can print the label out and send the part back at your convenience.
4. Once received, a replacement will be sent out at that time.
|No,the Pure One S4 battery is not detachable.|
|Yes, it does.There is an LED indicator lights at the top of the machine to make power consumption visible.|
|Before your first use, please charge the appliance for 3-4 hours. The PURE ONE S4 has the battery protection function which allows it to stop charging once it reaches full capacity. If you do not use your vacuum for long periods of time, we recommend keeping the battery charged to at least 50% once every 3 months.|
|The Tineco PURE ONE S4 has an Auto mode and a Max mode which allows for a running time ranging from 10 to 20 minutes depending on which tools are used and on the enviornment it is used on..|
|No, the charging voltage and current of different machines are different. The adapter chip contains a customized charging protection program, which can not be used at will. It is recommended to contact our after-sales service.|
|The Tineco PURE ONE S4 is equipped with a 90W digital motor to provide suction power up to 20W . The Tineco PURE ONE S4 has an Auto mode and a Max mode. While using Auto mode, the power will vary depending on dirt levels on the cleaning surface.|
|The power-on defaults to automatic mode. In this mode, touch the "Auto/Strong" button to switch the host from automatic mode to strong mode;
In the power mode, touch the "Auto/Power" button again to switch the host from the power mode back to the automatic mode.
You can switch between powerful mode and automatic mode according to actual needs.
|The input voltage is 120V for the United States and Canada, 100-240V for Europe regions and 110V for Japan.|
|The Tineco PURE ONE S4 is equipped with charing base. Put the host directly into the charging stand, and connect the power cord of the charging stand to the socket at home.|
|We recommend storing the vacuum on the charging base. It can charge machine and also store 2 extra tools.|
|You can purchase additional accessories or replacement parts on Amazon. Please follow the link to see what is available. https://www.amazon.com/s?me=A2XCFRXUEAUJH6&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER|