How Do I Connect to the App?
1.Download the Tineco APP
2.Connect the hair dryer to the power supply
3. Turn on the dryer
4. Press the ""Cool"" button and the ""Max / Auto""button at the same time. The blue LED light ring should begin to flash, indicating that the hair dryer is trying to connect to your phone.
5. Open the Tineco app and select add device and follow the steps to configure your MODA ONE hair dryer
What is the status of the red LED ring flashing?
A red flashing light is an error indicator that can be caused by a motor malfunction or overheating.
1.Make sure to turn off and unplug your devide.
2. Check that nothing is covering or blocking the air intake at the back of the dryer
3. Twist the air intake cover counter clockwise to remove the cover and make sure any debris or hair is cleared
4. Allow the dryer to cool down, plug it back in and restart the dryer
5. If the product is still not working, please contact Tineco support for further assistance
Does the hair dryer connect to the internet?
Yes, MODA ONE was designed to connect to the internet and work with the Tineco app to enhance your product experience and customize your drying preferences. Please follow the instruction manual and app instructions to connect to your network.
If my device or account is deleted, can I still connect to the device?
No. You will need to reconnect the device.
Is the APP collect personal information?Is any personal information shared?
Our APP does not save personal information. Location information can be read , but personal information is never shared or leaked.
How many watts does the digital motor have?
The Tineco MODA ONE is equipped with 1400W brushless digital motor.
What is the input voltage? Can this be charged at 220v?
The input voltage is 120V for United States and Canada. It is 220-240V for Europe regions, and 110V for Japan.
What's the function of each accessory for MODA ONE hair dryer?
Smoothing attachment widely-disperses air, allowing you dry and style your hair while maintaining your hair's smooth, glossy texture.
Stying and shaping attachment concentrates air flow, ideal for blow-outs and adding volume.
Diffuser attachment gently distributes air to maintain waves and curls and prevent frizz.
How noisy is the machine?
up to 78dBA.
What are the max button functions?
Max mode sets a high air speed and temperature to dry hair faster.
What is the difference between MODA ONE and other Brand hair dryer?
The Tineco MODA ONE is the first smart hair dryer that automatically detects your hair's moisture level and adjusts air flow and temperature to give you healthier and shinier hair. It reduces drying time and helps prevent over-drying or heating your hair.