*Generally, the blockage and misassemblage issue may result in low suction. Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting.
Check the dustbin and filters
1. Clean the dustbin and the filters.
2. Remove any blockages from the dustbin air inlet.
3. Check the seal rings of motor air inlet/dustbin cover/mesh filter to make sure it's in good shape and well installed.
Check the power brush and tube
1. Remove any blockages from the tube.
2. Remove any hair wrapped around the brush roller.
3. Remove any blockages from the brush chamber, dirt channel and the brush connector.
Check the main body
Remove any blockages from the motor air inlet.
*After completing the troubleshooting, please reinstall the unit correctly.
Sign up & Enjoy an Exclusive Offer
Receive exclusive deals, special offers,cleaning tips, news, and more. Exclusions apply