*Generally, the blockage and misassemblage may result in low suction. Please follow the steps below for troubleshooting.
Check the dustbin and filters
1. Please make sure that the dustbin and filters are in place.
2. Remove any blockages from the dustbin.
3. Wash the pre filter or clean up the pre filter with Tineco rinse-free filter cleaning tool, wash the mesh filter and the HEPA filter if needed.
4. Check the seal rings of motor air inlet/dustbin cover/mesh filter to make sure it's in good shape and well installed.
Check the power brush and tube
1. Remove any blockages from the tube.
2. Remove any hair wrapped around the brush roller.
3. Remove any blockages from the brush chamber, dirt channel and the brush connector.
Check the main body
Remove any blockages from the motor air inlet.
*After completing the troubleshooting, please reinstall the unit correctly.
Receive exclusive deals, special offers, cleaning tips, news, and more.