: Air channel blocked indicator
: Dust sensor defective indicator
: Brush tangled indicator
: Power indicator
: Battery indicator blinking red light
*If there is blockage in the air channel, will blink.
*If the Brush roller tangled, will blink.
*If the battery is overheating, will blink
1. Please make sure the battery power has not run out and the battery pack is correctly installed.
2. Clean the dustbin and the filters.
3. Remove any blockages from the power brush, and the hair wrapped around the brush roller.
4. Remove any blockages from the tube, the motor inlet and outlet.
5. Cool down and check the device in order to avoid overheating.
Receive exclusive deals, special offers, cleaning tips, news, and more.