1) Communicate with marketing and product team to create eye-catching and user-friendly verbal content for Amazon and other e-commerce website listings.
2) Coordinate graphic script with design team to define and create amazon or social media assets, which including images and videos
3) Capable to summarize product’s selling advantage and complete press release independently.
4) Coordinate with product team with oversea product artwork content, including instruction manuals, tips and tricks, app localization and other content that may be added over time.
5) Perform any other duties consistent to the position of copywriter and planer.
1) Bachelor degree; Areas of communications, advertising, journalism, literature, or related fields are strongly recommended.
2) Familiar with Western Home Appliances market, including brands, functionality, working condition, etc. especially North America market.
3) Duo to markets emphasis, candidates must be native English speaker from US or Canada.
4) 2+ years of experience in a communications role, copywriter is best.
5) Candidates must have experience in writing customer-facing copy and an understanding of how to clearly communicate details in user-friendly and eye-catching language.
6) Energetic team player who is obsessed with creative copywriter and proactively pays attention to the link between language and branding
7) Native English speaker who preferably speaks intermediate level Mandarin or non-native English speaker who is equivalently qualified
Commercialization and Localization Supervisor/Manager is a member of the product management Team which is carrying the Go-To-Market strategy. The role is responsible for delivery of high quality translation and localization of product package, IM, application content via managing day to day-to-day operations of our localization vendors (including translation and trans-creation). This position requires collaborative work with various cross-function teams including, but not limited to, vendors, product management, marketing, operation, Customer Care, regional sales teams, international distributors.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Briefing the Commercialization requirements to the designer to create commercialization materials.
2) Defining whole product package design that will make the product package visual-attractive and user-friendly, including Gift Box graphics, product graphics, POP labels, Quick Start Sheet, IM, Warranty Card, etc.
3) Optimize consumer box-opening experience by design or linguistic improvement proposals
4) Optimize commercialization content to adapt different region and improve overall consumer satisfaction.
5) Manage commercialization demands from internal and external business partners.
1) Collaborate with product management and marketing team to define the USPs and marketing highlights as localization guideline.
2) Planning localization content including package, POP labels, graphics, IM, etc
3) Briefing the localization requirements to the copywriter to create localization content.
4) Manage localization demands from internal and external business partners.
5) Ensure product launches are on time with high degree of linguistic quality.
6) Identify, build, and maintain relationships with new and existing external localization vendors.
7) Define and optimize localization processes.
3-5 years of project management experience with localization or commercialization background.
1) Must work well under pressure, in the face of aggressive deadlines.
2) Must have flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
3) Must exhibit high degree of ownership and accountability.
4) Familiarity with Adobe suite and Microsoft Office applications.
1) Fluency in at least one language other than English (writing, reading, speaking)
2) Existing localization vendor relationships are a plus.
Also be among the first to hear about Tineco’s exclusive offers and deals, and get notified about our latest product launch!